On Friday, I super dropped the ball, and accidentally deleted most of my daily vlog. But don’t you worry. I make up for it by sharing the best method for preparing bacon you have ever laid your beautiful eyes on. Enter: The Bacon Method. Go out and buy some primo bacon, try out the method, then come back and tell me how it changed your life forever. (That’s what I’m in the blogging business for, btw. To change your life FOREVER. )
Have you read about my quest to become San Luis Obispo’s first “Social Ambassador?” Check out this entry for more details! And if you feel so inclined, I’d love your vote for the ShareSLO Social Ambassador contest today! Here’s the link: ivotemj.com Just click “vote” underneath my video, and if you’re feeling extra generous, ask your friends to do the same. There is no one better for this job, and I’m not just saying that because I’m biased. Y’all know how hard of a time I have tooting my own horn, but sometimes you just know. And this is one of those times. Thank you, in advance, for your thoughts, prayers, and support.
Let’s be friends!
- Daily Vlog 1: An Experiment, Y’all (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 3: Dance School Hookey! (and ShareSLO Social Ambassador) (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 2: The Ish Gets Real (Literally) (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 4: Tell Me How You REALLY Feel (And ShareSLO Social Ambassador) (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 6: Climb Every Mountain (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 5: Satsuma Evangelism (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 7: Food Bank Challenge (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 8: Not a Stalker (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 9: The War of Art (melissajenna.com)
- Daily Vlog 10: Food Bank Update, Vine, and the San Luis Obispo Children’s Museum (melissajenna.com)